Tuesday, October 27, 2009

........Oh Tuesday

I was just on The Romantic Homes Blog spot and I just LOVE that Vintage and Vogue Shop. I would LOVE to decorate my little booth that way, and I must say that it is coming along nicely after our expansion. I will show some photos!
Last night I finally finished my little $5.00 garage sale desk. I wish I would have taken a photo before and I wish I would have opened the top, cause the inside is the best part. But At least you can see the outside! Tonight for diner I am doing Chipotle Bowls. SO easy! Ground Beef with little chili powder, garlic onion and cummin, can of black beans, Can of Chopped Tomatoes or salsa, Rice(i like Jasmine)(with a Sprinkling of Cilantro in the cooked rice), Sour Cream,Cheese and Lettuce. Layer it horizontally in a bowl. YUMMY! or you can wrap in a tortilla. My family just LOVEs Chipolte Night! Low fat, low cals, high protein and vegys.

Here are a few closeup photos of my booth:




Lamp was 1.00 yard sale find, Mirror: Goodwill 6.00, then i painted it.



Bench was a 15.00 Yard sale find, i painted it/Pillows 4 bucks for all- yard sale




4.00 yard sale find


60 dollar Craigslist find, then I painted it.


Love this little dog feeder, my dad and I cut the holes. 8 buck yard sale, only had to cut the holes!



This was a 5.00 yard sale find and I painted it.

flowers on top 1.00 yard sale find.


It was dusk when i took this, but Its my 5.00 desk yard sale find. Then i painted it of course.








No comments:

Post a Comment