Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BUSY Busy

Its been a very busy week. No big furniture painting this week! My booth is full and I am thrilled! I have been working around the house getting ready for our big Thanksgiving day. I had one little project that was a cool little makeover to share. I have this wine rack over my kitchen bar. It was a red color with the little french guy at the bottom. Its become outdated in my kitchen and I was looking for something more sophisticated. A few hits with a Carmel Latte Spray paint and there I have a nice new wine rack. Plus I stamped the bottom with a cute bee. It looks like a custom high dollar wine holder now!!
I am SAVING something SOOOOO Special for SHOW and Tell Friday. I can HARDLY stand it! Its probably the most valuable yard sale find to date, for the price paid. I can not wait to show you!!! If you are into Shabby Chic, you will want to come back for this one!


AFTER.....





No comments:

Post a Comment