Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whew-What a day!

Well, I have been feeling a little blue these past few days since the job I have been at for over a year and a half laid me off a few days. I work as a Physical Therapist Assistant at a nursing facility. The case load has gotten really low, so for the first time in a year and a half, they decided to lay me off a few days till the case load comes up. Since I am Part time, I am the first to go.
So, I have been staying very busy around the house painting furniture and sewing on my new machine. I am going back tomorrow for a half day. I feel a bit like I should have been eating bon bons yesterday and today and watching Soap Operas, rather than using my new paint gun with my dad today. I am SO tired tonight. We painted all day, and I really cant wait to post more photos. Unfortunately, I do not have many before photos for you. This photo below is a set I just finished. Believe it or not I picked up this cute gem last weekend in the rain at a yard sale for 10 bucks! We gave it the white tx, and I covered the stools with a Soft Burlap fabric ($2.00 a yard at Walmart) and took a stab at stamping the tops. I then came home tonight and sewed a small runner, that is reversible! So proud of myself! BUT TIRED! ha! Big weekend coming up for yard sales and Open house at the Antique mall where my booth is!!! YEA!!! I can hardly keep my eyes open but it Grey's Anatomy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment