Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NO School-DAY OFF!



Since the kids had the day of from school, I also took the day off work! I was enjoying my time today for sure! First I went with my 6 year old and voted, then it was off to Goodwill, followed by Micheal's. The rest of the afternoon was spent on what ever my hearts desire felt like, in addition to what my children wanted as well of course! Madison, my 6 year old decided that she wanted a chalk board in her room. So we made one of those with an old photo that used to hang in my den that we found in the shed that i had put away! I also worked on my new sewing machine and made a few fun little pillows filled with cotton and lavender buds. Let me know what you think?? I love them and now have them all over my office!



No comments:

Post a Comment