Sunday, November 1, 2009

HELLLOOOO Sunday.....

Hope you had a GREAT Halloween! OH my gosh have I been busy this weekend!! With an extra hour to play on Sunday I have left no hour unturned! On top of delivering both kids to Birthday parties today, I have managed to play with my sewing machine, cover 4 chairs, and shop for a few hours at Walmart and Micheal's so I could play with my new sewing machine!! Then I have ALMOST finished my Craigslist desk to go in my little booth! Here are some photos....

First this morning I recovered our 4 dining room chairs. As you can see they were just a mess from the kids spilling and dropping things on them as toddlers. I have tried to keep them clean over the last few years, but they have just become stained and I could look at them like that no longer!


I got the new fabric for $24.00 on remnant sale. It covered 4 chairs and 2 bar stools(i will tackle the bar stools this week). I thought it was a GREAT deal!
Hubby Installing the new seats back to the chairs
Just Beautiful!


THEN....

I have just about finished my craigslist desk that I got a few weeks ago. I feel like I paid too much for this desk originally, but I am feeling abit better now that it is done and I will be able to get my money back out of it I know. I am VERY happy with the way it came out!


2 comments:

  1. so glad you signed you for the clipboard giveaway.....I love your blog and will visit often....thanks so much and good luck.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH LOVE the Clipboard!! Thanks for visiting! I am loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete